AVG Internet Security 2016 is an essential suite of security tools, which detects and removes viruses on your PC. The application operates a robust framework of features that block infected links as you browse, checks files before you download them, and helps protect your personal data online and on your PC with enhanced privacy features. AVG Internet Security is a reliable and easy-to-use solution for home and small office users which is trusted by millions of users worldwide. AVG Internet Security 2016 has a low impact on system resources, is intuitive to use and has a simplified design. This coupled with free online support, and a robust cloud-based threat detection method, makes AVG Internet Security 2016 a good overall security suite to have installed on your system.
- Antivirus: Helps stop, remove and prevent the spreading of viruses, worms, and Trojans.
- Email Scanner: Detects infected or rogue inbound attachments so they can’t damage your PC.
- Anti-Rootkit: Helps keep control of your PC in your hands, not some hacker's.
- Anti-Spam: Stops spammers getting to you. Reduces your risks of falling prey to online spam by scanning.
- WiFi Guard: Helps you avoid the rogue WiFi access points used by hackers by alerting you.
- Smart Scanner: Scans your PC when you’re not using it. Drops to low-priority mode as you hit a key.
- Data safe: Encrypts and stores your documents or any files onto a password-protected virtual disk.
- File Shredder: File Shredder deletes data securely that prevent them being recovered by someone else.
- AVG Online Shield: Checks files before you download them to ensure they are safe, and protects you.
- Protective Cloud Technology: Prevents emerging threats “in the cloud” via automatic updates.
Title:- AVG Internet Security 2016
File Size:- 32-Bit (231 MB), 64-Bit (255 MB)
Requirements:- Windows (All Versions)
Updated:- 1 Oct, 2016
Author:- AVG Technologies