BlueStacks is a program that offers you the ability to run Android OS and Android apps on Windows computers with a fast switch between Android and Windows without the need to reboot. Users can enjoy all their favorite Android apps on Windows computers, which will appear as icons on the desktop or can be seen in an Android environment. Boasting a very effective emulation engine, BlueStacks impresses thanks to its user-friendly approach, making everything easy as pie for all types of users, be they beginners or with a bit more computer knowledge. It looks exactly like the mobile platform, with all the proper buttons incorporated in the main window.
Once installed, BlueStacks App Player can be configured to work with your choice of popular social media platforms i.e. Facebook or Twitter. As the environment runs Android apps, you can configure BlueStacks App Player to work with your Google Play account, so you can access all your favorite apps and games. The app is available on a full-screen mode, while you can also make it smaller with just a click of the button. As stated above, the back, home and recent apps buttons are available, and help you easily browse through all the options offered with ease. The user interface of BlueStacks App Player can be totally configured to suit your needs. Additionally, it is capable of integrating with the custom software experiences which are designed and developed by PC manufacturers.
Another feature that's worth mentioning is the so-called Cloud Connect, a separate tool designed to allow users to automatically sync their apps, updates, photos and SMS from your Android phone to the PC. In turn, you can also import items from your computer’s hard drive with just a click of the button, with the incorporated file browser. With the innovative hybrid convertible form factors, this program will eliminate the reason that many carry more than one device. All of the advantages of both Windows and Android can be enjoyed on one device.
- Run Android apps fast and full-screen on your PC.
- Push apps from your phone to your BlueStacks using Cloud Connect mobile app.
- Comes with pre-installed games and apps.
- Sync with your Android device will allow you to make calls, send SMS, take pictures and more.
- Download apps from Google Play.
- Now stream to Facebook Live directly from BlueStacks.
- BlueStacks TV introduces Filters, the easiest way to make your stream look professional.
- Mouse + Keyboard Integration.
- BlueStacks great friends with ADB is a very big plus, if you really want, you can change the firmware.
- Ability to turn in FastBoot and Recovery.
- BlueStacks need at least 2GB of RAM, otherwise you run the risk of “infinite loading”.
- You need at least 4GB of disk space available on your pc.
- The drivers for your PC's graphics drivers should be updated for compatibility with BlueStacks.
- You need support virtualization technology Intel® VT-x or AMD-V ™ to run 3D games.
- You need a video card that supports OpenGL 2.0 or later to install the BlueStacks.
- .NET Framework is required to make the BlueStacks App Player work.
How To Speed Up BlueStacks:-
- Press Start Button with “R” Key, it opens a new run dialogue windows.
- Search the regedit in newly opened windows.
- Click on HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE.
- Then select Bluestacks > Android then hit enter on memory and replace 300 to 600; then click on decimal and click “OK”.
- That’s it, you will have successfully speed up your bluestacks.