HitmanPro is a complex security application capable of detecting and removing a wide variety of digital threats by using multiple anti-spyware and anti-adware programs. HitmanPro is using extensive Behavioral Analysis and innovative Cloud Computing techniques to detect and remove malware threats with a minimum system footprint. HitmanPro is designed to work alongside existing security programs without any conflicts. It scans the computer quickly (less than 5 minutes) and does not slow down the computer (except for the few minutes it is scanning). Another neat feature of HitmanPro is the ability to run without installation when needed, so it can be used from a portable storage device. In case you wish to keep it on your system, though, select the option to create a copy of the utility, so you can regularly scan your computer. The default scan takes a few minutes to complete and you can track the real-time progress and view on the spot any suspicious or dangerous items found in your system. Viruses or other types of computer infections can be either deleted, quarantined, ignored (not recommended) or reported as safe. A small description of each threat is displayed below the files in the list, as well as the level of risk it presents. Instead of solely relying on product signatures to detect malware, HitmanPro investigates each file’s behavior to determine what acts malicious. This approach gives HitmanPro the ability to stop brand-new and complex malware and viruses before they’ve been identified. Moreover, HitmanPro has the ability to remove persistent threats from within your operating system and replaces infected Windows resources with safe, original versions, all while proactively blocking reinfection attempts.
Overall, HitmanPro managed to find a lot of tracking cookies and a couple of suspicious executable files in the Temporary Internet Files folder, which were swiftly removed. All in all, this application looks and works very well. Even if it may not be suited as a first line of defense, HitmanPro can surely prove a great addition that can work alongside a fully-fledged antivirus solution.
- Short scan time – takes less than 5 minutes.
- Started directly from an USB Flash Drive, CD/DVD, or network attached storage.
- Remove persistent threats from within the running operating system.
- Replaces infected Windows resources with safe original versions.
- Signature-less on-demand malware scanner of just 10 MB and does not need to be installed.
- Single most effective solution to combat new and resilient malware.
- HitmanPro is a 'crime scene investigator' and forensics lab in one.
- HitmanPro client sends a request to the Scan Cloud for confirmation if these files are indeed malicious.
- HitmanPro client is placing the infection into quarantine.
- HitmanPro does not need to be installed.
Title:- HitmanPro 3
File Size:- 12 MB
Requirements:- Windows (All Versions)
Updated:- 01 March, 2017
Author:- SurfRight B.V.