PowerISO lets you manipulate CD and DVD image files, by creating, adjusting, converting, and mounting their content. The application can also work with ISO and BIN files. During the installation process, you may choose file associations (PowerISO supports most of them), and the number of virtual drives to be mounted. Not to worry though, these settings can be adjusted afterwards. The interface is very friendly and extremely easy to use, even though you lack experience in working with this type of software. The File menu allows you to create a new CD/DVD, Floppy Disc Image / Hard Disk image, as well as UDF or Video CDs Image. The Tools section offers possibilities to copy CDs, DVDs or BD discs, USB drive images, bootable USB drives, audio CDs, erase re-writable discs, or mount images. PowerISO is also able to burn Blu-ray discs and convert popular image types to ISO and BIN format. Furthermore, the ISO functionality is just amazing: you get to add, delete or rename files inside the image or add boot information. Also, PowerISO supports drag and drop and can create up to 23 virtual drives. The processing speed is amazing and resource consumption is pretty acceptable.
"Overall, PowerISO is a disk image utility that can open, burn, create, edit, compress, encrypt, mount and extract ISO files."
- Support almost all CD / DVD / BD-ROM image file formats (ISO, BIN, NRG, CDI, DAA and so on).
- Open and extract ISO file. You can extract ISO file with a single click.
- Burn ISO file to CD, DVD, or Blu-Ray disc.
- Create Audio CD, Data CD, Data DVD, Video DVD or VCD. PowerISO also supports Blu-Ray burning.
- Burn Audio CD from MP3, FLAC, APE, WMA, or BIN files.
- Rip Audio CD to MP3, FLAC, APE, WMA, or BIN files.
- Create ISO file or BIN file from hard disk files or CD / DVD / BD discs.
- Mount ISO file with internal virtual drive. PowerISO can mount all disc image files to built-in virtual drive.
- Convert image files between ISO / BIN and other formats. PowerISO can convert almost all image file.
- Create bootable USB drive. PowerISO allows you to setup Windows through USB drive.
- Make bootable ISO file and create bootable CD, DVD disc.
- Can be used easily. PowerISO supports shell integration, context menu, drag and drop, clipboard copy paste.
Title:- PowerISO 6.8
File Size:- 5.94 MB
Requirements:- Windows (All Versions)
Updated:- 16 Feb, 2017
Author:- PowerISO Computing Inc.