If you have had to reinstall your operating system in the past, you know the hassles of finding all the drivers you need to get your system back up and running. Driver updates can be obtained from the manufacturer at no cost but they can be difficult to locate for your exact device or model. With this program, this nightmare is a thing of the past. With just a few clicks of your mouse Driver Genius will analyze the drivers on your PC and recommend updates from a database containing over 60,000 drivers. The database contains drivers for the vast majority of hardware devices such as motherboards, video cards, sound cards, network cards, modems, monitors, mice, keyboards, digital cameras, video capture cards etc. Driver Genius has a clean user interface that gives you plenty of information without looking too cluttered. It is easy to install and use and has a backup function in case you need to restore lost or incorrect drivers. Moreover, With Driver Genius you will be able to easily backup all of your drivers before you reinstall the operating system and then afterwards restore them. This is a huge time saver that also includes the ability to create an automatic install package of all drivers. After you have reinstalled your system, all you do is let the program restore all drivers. The update feature is also top-notch, not only because it tells you which drivers need to be updated, but also because it can take the new packages from the Internet and automatically deploy them on the system. Accessing the 'Settings' menu will enable you to configure a lot of options such as archive compression level or the reboot action after a driver restore. Driver Genius also provides a scheduling feature and you will be able to easily choose the interval the application will use to perform regular driver scans. A neat function you will find in this menu is the driver virus scan you can set to take place after the packages are downloaded. You just choose the antivirus solution installed on your system and it will automatically check the archives for any malware components.
"Overall, Driver Genius improves PC performance with the powerful driver manager for Windows that backs up, restores, and updates your device drivers automatically with just a few clicks."
- Drivers Update: There are more than 30,000 devices drivers information in Driver Genius Database. All you need to do is one click, Driver Genius will find out all drivers that need updating.
- Drivers Backup: Driver Genius can detect and quickly backup drivers installed in system. It can compress the backup drivers to a zip file or self extracting file.
- Drivers Restore: You no longer need to install drivers one by one after reinstalling your Operating System. Just one click.
- Drivers Cleanup: There may be some leftover drivers in your system because of changing hardware or updating drivers.
- Live Update: You can synchronize your database with download server to get the newest version drivers by Live update program.
- Hardware Info: This tool can be used to show detailed information about your computers hardware such as CPU, Motherboard.
- Hardware Management: Improved Hardware Management supports the newest Intel and AMD CPU and Graphics Processing Unit including latest nVidia Quadro, GeForce AMD FirePro drivers and many more.
- System Health Monitoring: High PC temperatures can reduce the performance of hardware devices. Driver Genius can monitor the temperature of CPU, HDD, etc to help prevent system damage.
Title:- Driver Genius Professional 16
File Size:- 11 MB
Requirements:- Windows (All Versions)
Updated:- 16 Dec, 2016