GlassWire - A firewall utility that enables to monitor the network activity, view bandwidth usage statistics and block applications from connecting to the Internet.
GlassWire is a software utility that provides you with around-the-clock security when it comes to your Internet connection, by monitoring the incoming and outgoing network traffic. Hence, it is able to detect and display information about every service or process that is currently making use of your bandwidth, as well as the IP addresses of each third party connection. In order to make the data easier to read, the utility display this information in graph form, which is updated every few seconds with your network's activity feed. In addition, the notification service also alerts you whenever a new connection is detected and you can view separate feeds for applications and regular Internet traffic. The firewall capabilities of the utility can be used to protect yourself from any unwanted connections, as well as block certain applications from being able to transfer data over the Internet. Thus, you are able to choose which programs are allowed to use the network and send or receive information, by simply clicking on them in the provided list. As far as your bandwidth is concerned, GlassWire is capable of monitoring every byte of data that passes through the system, as well as display the information in an intuitive manner, using graphs and statistics. Thanks to this, you can see exactly which applications use the most bandwidth, as well as the IP address at the receiving end and the protocol used in the transfer. GlassWire reveals hosts that are known threats, unexpected network system file changes, unusual application changes, ARP spoofing, DNS changes, and alerts you to the problem so you can take action. GlassWire can also remotely monitor and help protect servers or other computers far away. Install GlassWire on your server or remote PC and look out for unexpected threats or problems. If you see unexpected activity you can block it with GlassWire’s firewall.
"Overall, GlassWire is a simple tool for network monitoring that comes with a built-in firewall, designed for allowing/denying Internet access to your apps."
- Protects your computer and privacy by revealing all your Internet connections.
- GlassWire is an easy to use tool that can see your past and present network activity.
- GlassWire Keeping track of your daily, weekly, or monthly bandwidth usage.
- Monitor network activity on your local computer via remote access feature.
- GlassWire shows all your network activity on graph to help protect your Internet privacy.
- GlassWire Provides Webcam and Mic detection.
- GlassWire's network monitor visualizes your network activity by traffic type and geographic location.
- GlassWire refuse new network connections until you're asked to approve or deny the connection.
- GlassWire block all network connectivity while you're away.
- Keep a small graph on your desktop at all times without having to open up the full GlassWire application.
Title:- GlassWire Elite 1.2.74
File Size:- 29 MB
Requirements:- Windows (All Versions)
Updated:- 16 Sept, 2016
Author:- SecureMix LLC