With the help of this add-in, users can manage a large number of files at the same time, regardless of whether they are Word documents, Excel spreadsheets or PowerPoint presentations. Unlike Office Tab, the Enterprise edition also includes support for Office tools such as Publisher, Access, Project and Visio, which makes it suitable for use in the enterprise environment. Adding tabs to Microsoft Office makes it easy for users to open, read, edit, and manage multiple documents of the same type at once, while also allowing them to minimize the number of windows that they keep open on their computers. The add-in allows users to create document groups and to manage all the files in a group with a single mouse click. Thus, they can open, save and close all documents in a group at once, which can save them time and can improve their efficiency. Even if the opened documents are not included in a group, they can be saved or closed simultaneously via commands available in the context menu. Additionally, the add-in makes it easy for anyone to rename files without having to use the Save As function. Users can customize the appearance of their tabs by applying various styles and colors to them, and they can also change the position of each tab. Switching between tabs can be done either with mouse clicks or hotkeys. The tab bar can be hidden to increase the workspace on each document, and users can also set their tabs to feature a fixed length, or to auto-adapt based on the length of the document's name.
Overall, Office Tab Enterprise can easily prove a handy add-in for Microsoft Office users working in corporate environments, as it allows them to open and manage multiple documents at the same time from the same window. It includes various bulk action options and also offers a series of interface customization features, for increased convenience.
- Open, read, edit, and manage multiple Office documents in a single tabbed window.
- Minimize the number of windows you open at the same time.
- Save and close all Office documents with one click.
- Based on Microsoft Office add-in technology.
- Easy to use, just like IE 8, Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Without filling your desktop with new, unorganized Office windows.
- Office Tab supports plenty of built-in as well as user-defined shortcuts to handle the tabs.
- The tab length can be set to automatic, self-adaptive, or fixed.
- Using tabs for switching between documents.
- A powerful Settings Center, where you can configure all Office Tab settings.
Title:- Office Tab Enterprise 188.8.131.52
File Size:- 15 MB
Requirements:- Windows (All Versions)
Updated:- 17 Jan, 2017
Author:- Detong Technology LTD