Total Uninstall Professional - An advanced software application specialized in uninstalling programs from your computer and completely removing registry entries or other traces. It includes several additional tools designed to help you monitor new utilities, clean junk files and create backups.
Total Uninstall Professional Edition is a complete uninstaller which includes two working modes. Installed Programs module analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes. It can uninstall programs even without the help of the supplied Add Remove program. Just select from the list the program that you want to uninstall and in a few seconds Total Uninstall Professional Edition will analyze it and will show in a tree view detected files, folders, registry keys and values of that program. You can review the details and remove some of the detected items. Total Uninstall Pro is ready to uninstall the analyzed program. It will use first the supplied Add Remove program and will continue removing remaining items using the log. Monitored Programs module helps to monitor any changes made to your system during the installation of a new program. It allows you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied built-in uninstaller, which can leave files or changes behind. Total Uninstall Pro creates a snapshot of your system prior to installing a new program. It then takes an additional snapshot after the installation has completed. It then compares the two snapshots and displays all changes in a graphical tree view, marking all registry values and/or files that have been added, changed or deleted. Total Uninstall Pro saves these changes and, if you decide to uninstall the program, it will reverse the changes to the previous state. Total Uninstall Professional Edition offers support for context menu integration for monitoring programs and lets you alter the analysis and uninstall profiles (changing their names and adding descriptions, adjusting the levels for detecting program settings and shredding files instead of sending them to the Recycle Bin). When it comes to cleaning junk files, you can make the program search for invalid entries (e.g. missing shared DLLs, file references, MSI paths) and file system data (e.g. Windows log files, memory dumps, temporary folders, browsing info for IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Maxthon). Total Uninstall Pro lets you back up files and registry items so you can restore them in the future in case any problems may appear. Utilities can be removed in a single or batch mode. The first one allows you to delete all data included in the analysis or use the program’s built-in uninstaller while the second empowers you to uninstall multiple apps at the same time. A system restore point is automatically created before removing any program from the list, and you can view detailed information about the deletion operation, such as uninstall log with total successful actions, errors and warnings, as well as full path of each deleted file, folder and registry key.
Overall, Total Uninstall Professional is a powerful program that allow you to uninstall programs including registry entries and other leftover files, Total Uninstall Pro proves to be a reliable tool which is mainly geared toward professional users.
- Accurate analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes.
- Monitor changes from registry and file system for new installations.
- Uninstall completely and thoroughly analyzed or monitored programs.
- Create a backup for a program and restore the program from backup.
- Organize in groups installed or monitored programs.
- Find the program to uninstall by keyword quickly and easily.
- Summary and detailed information for each installed or monitored program.
- User configurable views of the detected changes.
- It shows a detailed uninstall log.
- Powerful search in detected changes.
- Standalone program agent for notification of running installation programs.
- Export registry changes for install or uninstall.
- Export installed or monitored programs list to a file.
- Export to file or print detected changes.
- Transfer programs from one computer to another.
Title:- Total Uninstall Professional 22.214.171.1240
File Size:- 38 MB
Requirements:- Windows (All Versions)
Updated:- 12 Feb, 2017
Author:- Gavrila Martau